Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's Summer!

It's the end of my freshman year of college and what I have learned is this: Don't try and be anything except for what God has called you to be.
And now that is what I am trying to do.
I spent the last two days of summer in Indy. The first day I went to my Aunt Jennifer's house where a lot of my family were and we danced in her living room and just talked. On Saturday my mom and my Aunt Judy ran the mini in Indianapolis and I stayed outside waiting in the very cold weather, but it was such an awesome atmosphere that half the time I didn't care how cold it was. I've decided to do it next year and I do hope for better weather! Training starts soon! I want to be able to run 13 miles straight so it will require a lot of hard work, but I also need to get into shape so it's a win/win.
Me and my mom are going to leave for our road trip tonight!! I'm so excited; the first stop is Niagara Falls and it is also the only place we're staying in a hotel. The other times we are going to be sleeping in our big van on the bed my mom put in there. Ha, yes there is a bed in there and yeah we'll probably be sleeping in Walmart parking lots or something. Also, yes we don't know how we will shower yet, but we're just planning on figuring it out when we get there. I really can't wait and all this makes it even better for me. I'm guessing a lot of baby powder will be used on this trip. We're roughing it BIG time! Pictures will be posted; more blogs will be written! Love this day; we are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment