Monday, May 10, 2010

bright lights; rushing waters

I really like soft colors and I really like antique/old looking colors but I also really like looking over Niagara Falls from the 23rd floor in the hotel I am in! It's amazing during daytime and at night they illuminate it with so many colors. Me and my mom got a lot of nice pictures this afternoon/evening, but sadly, the night view will just live in my memory because my camera isn't adequate. ... Although I do have a really nice camera... I should say my MOM has a really nice camera and she's been letting me use it from the start of the year. We stopped at a Goodwill. I got a skirt and that was all but it's funny how $6 at a Goodwill seems so expensive whereas if it were $6 at a Forever 21 I would think it's such a good deal! .. although I did have to remind myself that when in Canada, everything is more expensive.
This was the first time for me being outside the United States. Everything Canadian fascinated me today. "Oh my gosh, look at that cute Canadian house!" "Aw, look at that Canadian old couple." ... so exotic. :) ha. ...
I feel like my world is opening up so much and I can't wait for the rest of the memories I'll be making on this trip and for the remainder of my summer (which is over 100 days!!!!)
Day 1 & 2 of our road trip is done.. the first night sleeping in the van was a success and that is how the rest of the nights are going to be! It will be very, very interesting! Next stop: Boston, Massachusetts!

No comments:

Post a Comment